Fanvil HT202 Headset Dubai
The Fanvil HT202 is a high-quality binaural wideband headset that uses Fanvil’s innovative acoustic technology to deliver speech clarity and an excellent audio experience. Coupled with a sleek design that focuses on comfort and durability, the Fanvil HT202 headset offers a new level of experience for call center professionals.
Coupled with noise cancellation technology and wideband audio, the HT202 headset delivers clearer conversation and offers a more professional customer experience on every call. The headset is also built with high-end materials to ensure maximum durability and design quality and the boom arm can be rotated without the risk of breaking.
Noise-canceling microphone technology blocks out background noise and sharps breathing sounds, keeping you focused on your calls and your work. HD voice enables you to hear and understand every word. Sturdy yet lightweight headset provides you ultra comfort for all day. Adjustable headband, foam pads covered with high-quality leatherette, and rotated mic boom let you find the perfect fit.
Fanvil HT202 Headset Key Features:
- HD Sound Clarity
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- Extended Wear Comfort
- Peak-stop Technology
- Long Durability
- Wide Compatibility
- Superior Sound: Noise-canceling microphone technology blocks out background noise and sharp breathing sound keeping you focused on your call and your work. HD voice enables you to hear and understand every word.
- All-Day Comfort: Sturdy yet lightweight headset keeps you ultra-comfortable all day. Adjustable headband, foam pads covered with high-quality leatherette, and rotated mic boom let you find the perfect fit.
- Long Durability: Built with high-end materials to ensure maximum durability and design quality. The boom arm can be rotated without the risk of breaking. Bullet Point
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with all Fanvil IP phones. Simply plug in your Fanvil IP phone and use it with ease. Includes quick-disconnect (QD) cord and RJ9 headset jack.
Fanvil HT202 Headset – Technical Specifications
- Port: Quick- disconnect (QD) card, 1 x RJ9 headset jack
- Speaker Diameter: 28mm
- Speaker Impendance: 300Ω
- Frequency Range: 150Hz~6400Hz
- Speaker Sensitvity: 95db =-5db
- Mic Sensitivity: -42db ±3db
- Mic Noise reduction type: Uni-Directional Polar Pattern
- Headset Cable Length: 1m
- Headset Cable type:2.5 diameter 4 lamp pith, Fire retardant
- Mic Cable type: Multi-shielded wire
- Ear pad type: Leather, containing memory foam
- Steel bars: High toughness stainless steel, Black
- Product Contains: Packing Box + Plastic bag + User Manual + Mic Manual