AVer PTZ310N PTZ Live Streaming Camera Dubai
The AVer PTZ310N PTZ Live Streaming Camera is another inspirational Artificial Intelligent Auto Tracking PTZ-motorized Camera in the range of AVer’s reliable PTZ Cameras. Built with NDI®|HX capability, the PTZ310N is flexible and plugs seamlessly into standard applications via a single IP cable. This offers users simplistic live productions as both audio and video are efficiently and rapidly transmitted. The AVer PTZ310N captures all angles for rich and impressive content that can be used for online learning, live events, studio productions, worship sermons, auditorium and personal training lessons, sports, and gaming competitions, as well as multinational conferences. With the AVer PTZ310N, you can create comprehensive and NDI-based productions efficiently and simply.
It is offered in two colour choices; grey and white, and embodies outstanding versatility to work seamlessly with businesses, medical facilities, and classrooms. It onboards Human Detection technology to offer Presenter and Zoom auto-tracking modes. Furthermore, it integrates the inbuilt 12X Optical Zoom lens with 4K resolution for efficient Pan, Tilts, and Zoom functions during Content Streaming, Recording, and Broadcasting. The Aver PTZ310N is your one-stop solution for unmatched video and audio capturing needs.
AVer PTZ310N Features :
- Full NDI®|HX = Expanded Reach
- The Aver PTZ310N is NDI standards-compliant, delivering the lowest latency for camera control even when on air, switching, and streaming, all achieved through IP connection. This simplifies live broadcasts, makes the process faster and allows users to stream to expanded audiences hustle free minus complicated and costly equipment.NDI is modernistic technology that gives users the benefit of multiple video systems being able to communicate with each other over IP. NDI can encode, transmit and receive several different streams of frame-accurate, high quality, real-time, low latency audio, and video. Network-connected video devices are thus able to benefit from this collaboration, from video mixers to graphics systems, to capture cards, as well as other production devices. This brings the possibility of increasing the number of sources exponentially, for live production switching without directly attaching to devices, changing locations, or investing in expensive, high-bandwidth networks that simply replace SDI-based workflows.
- Field of View in Seconds
- AVer’s advanced SmartFrame feature offers users one-touch face targeting abilities to capture quick and stunning videos. SmartFrame automatically adjusts the FOV to include every participant on the screen at super-fast speeds so users can delve into presentations or lectures hassle-free. This amazing feature makes the AVer PTZ310N a perfect choice for filming multiple participants, giving you easy and enjoyable filming sessions.
- Seamless Tracking Between Preset Zones
- AVer SmartShoot offers optimum camera control for automatic, quick and fluid content capturing between preset zones. With SmartShoot’s preset zone tracking, users are able to create breathtaking multi-camera productions with a single Aver PTZ310N customized to the different preset zones. Now you can save time, money, and effort while still enjoying the benefits of various shooting ranges.
- 12X Optical Zoom
- Onboarding a 12x Optical Zoom and a 1/2.8′ sensor, the Aver PTZ310N delivers a 72.5°–6.3° Field of View on top of motion control algorithms that enable pan/tilt manoeuvres as small as 0.1° per step possible.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the Aver PTZ310N has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Amazing Presets
- It is possible to preset the Aver PTZ310N with as high as 255 different locations through VISCA via RS232 and RS422 functionality. This makes it possible for you to change your recording view through the supplied IR remote, as well as set 10 preprogrammed preset locations for hassle-free manual control.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom
- The exclusive PTZ motorized camera on the AVer PTZ310N adjusts focus, pans, and tilts speedily with absolutely no sound at all, ensuring that your meetings are not distracted by shutter and zoom sounds. For more stability and control, the camera moves faster during zooming out to achieve quick framing, then moves slower when zooming in. This advanced feature of the AVer PTZ310N camera makes it suitable for use in large rooms and auditoriums.
- Sharp CMOS Sensor
- The AVer PTZ310 series is equipped with a 1/ 2.8″ type Exmor™ CMOS Sensor to provide users with sharp autofocus and high studio-quality videos. Enjoy breathtaking image clarity of up to 1080p at 60 frames per second, even in poor lighting or extreme brightness, giving you world-class conference experience.
- Unrivalled Tracking Accuracy
- The camera’s SmartShoot feature enables the user to easily track their target everywhere. The Aver PTZ310N gives presenters the benefit of unlimited freedom as they can move around the room and interact with the audience without fear of being out of focus as the camera continuously tracks subjects, thanks to its SmartShoot’s preset zones. The camera focuses on its target, ignoring other distractions during your presentation, which frees you from having to sit in the same position throughout.
- Versatility with Camera Control
- The PTZ310N advanced Motion Control Settings allow users to enjoy the precision and steadfast camera movements when recording. The customizable controls put in your hands the power to alternate movement speeds for optimum recording experiences on top of wide shooting ranges. This is a guarantee for outstanding and superior content. To make it even better, the PTZ310N has the capability to push pan/tilt rotations from as little as 0.1° per step, giving you seamless recording control.
- Free EZLive Software
- AVer’s new EZLive is a wonderful application to make it easy for users to film video, Livestream, and capture still photos during real-time video conferencing. The good news is that EZLive is FREE and available on all AVer PTZ Series cameras, which adds efficiency to their collaboration prospects.
- Unprecedented Customer Support
- AVerCare offers an industry-leading advance replacement warranty of THREE (3) years, with free RMA shipping and 24-hour turnaround time.
AVer PTZ310N Specifications:
|Image Sensor||1/2.8″ 1080p 60fps Exmor CMOS|
|Effective Picture Elements||Approx. 2.1 megapixels|
|Output Resolution||Auto,[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Minimum Illumination||0.4 lux (IRE50, F1.6, 30fps)|
|S/N Ratio||> 50dB|
|Gain||Auto / Manual|
|TV Line||800 (Center/Wide), 700 (Corner/Wide)|
|Shutter Speed||1/1s – 1/32,000s|
|Exposure Control||Auto, Manual, Priority AE (Shutter, IRIS), BLC|
|White Balance||Auto / Indoor / Outdoor / One-push / Manual (2500 – 10000)|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||72.5° (Wide) – 6.3° (Tele)|
|Focal Length||f = 3.9 mm (Wide) – 46.8 mm (Tele)|
|Aperture (Iris)||F = 1.6 (Wide) – 2.8 (Tele)|
|Minimum Working Distance||0.3 m (Wide), 1.5m (Tele)|
|Pan/Tilt Angle||Pan: +- 170° ; Tilt: +90° / -30°|
|Pan/Tilt Speed(Manual)||Pan: 0.1 – 100° /sec, Tilt: 0.1 – 100° /sec|
|Preset Speed||Pan: 200° /sec, Tilt: 200° /sec|
|Preset Position||10 (IR), 255 (RS-232)|
|Camera Control – Interface||RS-232 (DIN9) / RS-422 (RJ45)|
|Camera Control – Protocol||VISCA (RS-232/RS-422/IP), CGI (IP)|
|Image Processing||Noise Reduction (2/3D), Flip, Mirror|
|Power Frequency||Auto / 50Hz / 60Hz|
|Codec||AAC-LC (48/44.1/32/24K), G.711/PCM|
|Video Output||3G-SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio Output||3G-SDI, HDMI, IP, USB|
|Audio Input||MIC /Line In|
|Power Requirement||AC100V-AC240V to DC12V/5A|
|PoE||PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), Class 4|
|Operating Condition||Temperature: 0°C to +40°C ; Humidity: 20% to 80%|
|Storage Condition||Temperature: -20°C to +60°C ; Humidity: 20% to 95%|
|Dimensions||L=180 mm, W= 145 mm, H= 183.5 mm|
|Accessories||Remote control, 12V/5A power adapter|
|Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×720, 960×540, 640×480|
|Network Video Compress Format||H.264 (High Profile), MJPEG|
|Maximum Frame Rate||● H.264: 60fps (1920×1080), MJPEG: 30fps (1920×1080|
|Bit – Rate Control Mode||VBR/CBR (selectable)|
|Range of Bit rate setting||512 Kbps – 32 Mbps|
|Network interface||10/100/1000Base – T|
|Multi – stream capability||2|
|Network Protocol||● IPv4, TCP, UDP, ARP, IMCP, IGMP, HTTP, DHCP, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, VISCA over IP|
|NDI® |HX Capability||Yes|
|Connector||Micro – USB 2.0|
|Video Format||YUV, MJEPG,H.264|
|Maximum Video Resolution||Up to 1080p|
|USB Video Class||UVC 1.1|
|USB Audio Class||UAC 1.0|
|Live Video Preview||Yes|
|Camera PTZ control||Pan / Tilt / Zoom / Focus / Preset Control|
|Camera/ Image Adjustment||Exposure / White Balance / Picture|
|Network configuration||DHCP, IP Address, Gateway, Subnet Mask, DNS|
|Device IP searching, configuration tool||Windows Application|
What’s in the Box :
- The Aver PTZ310N Camera
- 12V/5A Power Adapter
- Power Cord
- HDMI cable
- Remote control