Aver Live Streamer 510 – BO 510 Dubai
The Aver Live Streamer 510 – BO 510 Dubai Studio brings together a PW510 4K Webcam, a 4K HDR capture card Live Gamer 4K (GC573), and a highly sensitive AM310 USB microphone to give users breathtaking audiovisual quality for content creation and live streaming. Aver Live Streamer 510 – BO 510 Dubai delivers broadcast quality footage, with an input switcher that accepts up to 5 HDMI cameras courtesy of the onboarded High Definition multi-bitrate encoder. Aver Live Streamer 510 – BO 510 Dubai comes preinstalled with a Livestream Studio production software, which is controlled on a supplied 17″ LCD touchscreen. The bundle also includes other accessories like a Livestream Studio keyboard, a power cable, a mouse with its mousepad, rack ears, a screw-on protective panel as well as a Tom Bihn bag. These accessories offer the option of rack-mounting the HD510, which makes it a perfect bundle for production studios, facilities, and trucks, as well as live venues.
Aver Live Streamer 510 – BO 510 Features
- Built to Perform
- The Live Streamer BO510 Studio is built to perform, courtesy of a 3.2 GHz six-core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, and a 1-Terabyte hard drive that runs at 7200rpm. This makes it able to comfortably record up to 20 hours of quality High Definition video on four inputs simultaneously. It is engineered to broadcast television SMPTE and color sampling standards for 1080p30/25 as well as 1080i60/50 formats, processing 10-bit 4:2:2 video and 24-bit 48 kHz audio. Users can overlay two layers then mixed with transparency to include text, countdown graphics, picture-in-picture, and images.
- Livestream Platform Premium Yearly Plan
- As part of the Live Streamer BO510 Studio package, users get to enjoy a Livestream Platform Premium Yearly Plan for unlimited High Definition live streaming among other benefits. The offer is unlimited, free of ads, and is highly scalable with all important features needed to create an impression on the Web across different devices. This gives users the freedom to explore vast content and share it to their growing online community. The free premium plan offers unrestricted embedding, phone support, and easy distribution to social platforms.
- Factory-installed Livestream Software
- The Live Streamer BO510 comes pre-installed with Livestream Studio live production software that offers a multi-view display of all live inputs, media players, and graphics in real-time. This makes switching between cameras, remote media, and graphics seamless. This software also offers unlimited options with Live Transitions, like Cut, Dissolve, or Wipe (selected from a collection of SMPTE options) all with feathering and positioning ability. It is possible to manually adjust the fade time frame by frame courtesy of the on-screen T-BAR and keyboard shortcuts.
- Livestream Keyboard and Mouse Included
- The supplied Livestream keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad make accessibility to essential functions and features easier. The keyboard plugs easily into all Livestream Studio products.
- An Array of Input and Output Ports
- Onboard the Live Streamer BO510 Studio are 5 Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorders which serve as HDMI and HD-SDI input sources, while a Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor offers HDMI and HD-SDI output. The device unit also supports a further 2 remote camera sources (e.g. feed from a Livestream account, and a remote PC), making the total number of live inputs 7 (Seven). Furthermore, the Live Streamer BO510 Studio accepts audio not only from SDI and HDMI inputs but also analog audio through a 1/8″ input. The audio is monitored via a 1/8″ output. Users are able to output the live program via SDI or HDMI onto widescreens in venues, broadcast networks, or adding to other workflows that require external video hardware, for instance, recorders, encoders, and graphics generators.
- ISO Media Recording
- The Live Streamer BO510 Studio lets you record and output broadcast-quality content from MJPEG to AVI file, which can be archived or edited later using the NLE software. It can also be played back through one of the media players in the Livestream Studio and works effortlessly with common formats like H.264 for video, Audio MP3 and WAV, loop clips, playlists, and auto-play at select transitions. The Live Streamer BO510 Studio accepts up to 4 ISO recordings simultaneously, with the option of choosing from plain video, video with graphics, as well as feed from a live camera. With an internal 1TB hard drive, you can record up to an amazing 20 hours of uncompressed 1080i video at 100 Mbps in AVI MJPEG. This comes with the added functionality of instant-replay, and timecode interlacing for ‘Time of Day.’
- The files being recorded can also be opened in the respective media players, trimmed, and segments from the live show replayed without interrupting the ongoing recording. In the event of the clips having formats that do not match the settings of the project, an incorporated transcoder enables file conversion. The recorded content is compatible with both Adobe Premiere and Blackmagic Design Media Express.
- 17-Inch Touchscreen
- Part of the bundle supplied with the Live Streamer BO510 is an onboard 17″ touchscreen LCD that has an LED backlight. The monitor can be flipped up to allow space on the base for switching between preview and program, selecting transition wipes, managing audio levels, as well as adding media content.
- Inbuilt Multiview
- Built into the Live Streamer BO510 is a 17″ touchscreen monitor to enable users to view all the video input sources, Preview, Program Out, two GFX and two DDR in real-time. This is the same case with monitoring audio from each input and PPM overlays, complete with peak hold on input and output channels. It is possible to resize the layout, which makes it easy to minimize/hide controls for maximum multi-viewing. Furthermore, the inbuilt NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series graphics card gives you the ability to extend the multi-view by an extra screen through a HDMI port.
- Inbuilt Live Streaming Encoder
- The Live Streamer BO510 Studio is supplied with an incorporated H.264/AAC multi-bitrate live streaming encoder. Through it, users can stream High Definition video directly to YouTube, UStream, Livestream, as well as other RTMP-compatible platforms or servers like Wowza, Akami, and Flash Media Servers. The Live Streamer BO510 also supports 1080p for Zixi streaming with custom settings.
- Graphics Editor
- There is a 2-channel graphics generator built into the GUI to allow users to incorporate images, text, picture-in-picture, and graphic effects like borders, image cropping, and drop shadows. Other templates and downstream key overlays that can be added include change of scores during sports, corner bugs, descriptions on lower third text, or other graphic elements.
- With the Live Streamer BO510 Studio, it is easy to composite up to 5 live audio and video sources alongside graphics editor, include a second camera, add a scoreboard camera, and broadcast a 4-person live chat over a background video animation.
- Remote Camera
- The Live Streamer BO510 Studio enhances versatility by accepting video inputs from remote cameras. Now you can easily live stream full-motion video and audio from a remote computer desktop via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. The same applies to live feeds from the Cloud, which users can downlink as live sources to infuse into the broadcast.
- Stream to Any Device
- Livestream feed from the Live Streamer BO510 Studio plays comfortably on a wide range of devices, from desktop browsers, Roku connected TVs, and iOS/Android gadgets through protocols like Adobe Flash, adaptive bitrate HLS, and RTSP.
- Tally Light
- The tally light allows you to inform your cast and film crew the feed that is live, and which one is scheduled to play next. The Live Streamer BO510 Studio effortlessly plugs into MetaSETZ tally devices.
- Mid-Roll Ad Insertion
- There exists the option of adding a Livestream Platform Enterprise account to enable you integrate Google DFP ID into your Live Streamer BO510 Studio. This makes it possible to run mid-roll advertising on your live streams by simply pressing ‘Insert Advertisement.’
- Integrated Audio Mixer
- There is an integrated multi-channel audio mixer as part of the Live Streamer BO510 Studio package, which also plugs seamlessly into external mixers. It delivers SDI and HDMI embedded audio, mix automation, monitoring levels and issuing peak warnings, as well as grouping audio channels. There is also the option of crossfading between two input sources courtesy of the incorporated video switcher.
|Built-In Video Input/ Output Cards
|4 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder
1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor
|5 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Recorder 1 x Blackmagic Design DeckLink Mini Monitor
|5 x HDMI
5 x HD/SD-SDI
2 x Remote cameras (desktop capture or live feeds)
1 x 1/8″ analog audio
|1 x SDI
1 x HDMI
1 x 1/8″ analog audio
1 x HDMI (for extended screen)
|Embedded Audio Input
|6 stereo or 48 mono inputs
|2 x DDRs (video clip playback with built-in transcoder)
2 x GFX (graphics)
2 x Color bars / background color
1 x M/E with no upstream keyer
1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080PsF 23.98/24/25/29.97/30 1080i 50/59.94/60 720p 50/59.94/60 625/25 PAL 525/29.97 NTSC 525/23.98 NTSC
|AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio
|Approx. 20 hours at 1080i with recorder set at 100 Mbps MJPED AVI (using 1TB built-in HDD)
|Playback Media Formats
|GFX: JPEG or PNG image files (PNG images fully adjustable in transparency)
|DDR: AVI MJPEG with uncompressed audio, DV video, WMV (7/8/9), H.264 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 Part 2 (.mov and .avi), MPEG4 V1/V2 (.mov and .avi), AAC, MP3
Live HD streaming via Gigabit/100/10 built-in Ethernet
|Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) or better
|17″ LED-backlit LCD touchscreen
1920 x 1200
|Intel Sandy Bridge-E Core i7 3930K 3.2 GHz Six-Core processor
12 MB L3 cache, 130 W, Socket LGA 2011
|NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 Commercial Series PCIe
|1 TB Western Digital Red SATA 2.5″ internal hard drive, 7200 rpm
|16 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM, non-ECC (4 x 4 GB DIMM triple-channel configuration)
|Video: 4:2:2, 10-bit color (REC 601, REC 709)
Audio: 48 kHz, 24-bit REF IN/Genlock (Requires genlocking the two Blackmagic Design cards via two separate connectors)
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
|13.64 x 16.75 x 4.75″ (34.65 x 42.55 x 12.07 cm)
|22.60 lb (10.25 kg)
|Package Weight: 33.75 lb
|Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 21 x 18 x 14″