Ubiquiti Loco M5 Outdoor NanoStation Dubai
The NanoStation locoM5 Indoor/Outdoor airMAX CPE from Ubiquiti Networks is a cost-effective and reliable solution for high performance. It features up to 10km of range performance, 25+Mb/s of throughput performance, an intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti. The NanoStation Loco M5 Dubai also features broadband wireless CPE technology. NanoStation5 Loco Dubai exhibits optimal antenna performance. NanoStation5 Loco maintains 13dBi of dual-polarity antenna gain in a compact form-factor using an efficient and innovative patch array antenna design.
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world’s low-cost and efficient broadband customer premises equipment (CPE) with the original NanoStation. The NanoStation LocoM5 Dubai takes the concept to the future with sleek and elegant form factors, along with integrated air Max (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology. The low cost, high performance and small form factor of NanoStation LocoM5 Dubai make it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
Ubiquiti NanoStation Loco M5 (LOCOM5) Features
- The NanoStation Loco M5 Dubai is known for its much smaller size than the other NanoStation, which makes it ideal for residential or small building use. It has a good throughput of around 150 mbps, sufficient to cover multitudes of devices and users simultaneously. It has a great reach at 13dBi through its integrated antenna. It operates at a frequency of GHz, which is ideal if you want to maximize throughput. This signal is seldom interrupted by noise or clutter as most devices and appliances work on 2.4GHz frequency.
- The unit also makes use of the AirMax technology and its TDMA protocol. It lets you compartmentalize time schedules so you’ll be able to enjoy a smoother transmission and receipt of wireless connection. Moreover, you are also able to reduce latency, even if there are already a lot of devices that are connected into the network. It works very well along with quality of service so you can prioritize the allocation of the available bandwidth. NanoStation Loco M5 Dubai can be controlled via the software AirOS and AirController. It’s a web-based management interface.
- PoE Support
- The NanoStation Loco M5 Dubai is also compatible with a PoE (power over Ethernet setup) so you can deal with fewer wires. Moreover, you can now reset its power directly from the main source than on the equipment itself, saving you the hassle.
- Compact CPE Design
- The NanoStation®M features the CPE design that expanded the global Wireless ISP industry.
- Advanced Software Technology
- Ubiquiti’s airMAX® technology is proven in millions of deployments worldwide, exhibiting outstanding performance in outdoor environments. The TDMA airMAX protocol enables unprecedented scalability, high throughput and low latency in unlicensed, multipoint networks.
Ubiquiti Networks LOCO5 Specs
|Wireless Frequency Bands||5 GHz|
|Sensitivity||-73 to -93 dBm|
|Antenna Gain||13 dBi|
|Transmit Power||17 to 22 dBm|
|Ports||1 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Throughput||150 Mb/s Total|
|Storage Capacity||4 MB|
|Processor||180 MHz MIPS 4KC|
|DC Input Power||VDC at 0.5 A|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Certifications||RoHS, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||6.4 x 3.1 x 1.2″ / 16.3 x 8 x 3.1 cm|
|Weight||0.4 lb / 0.2 kg|
|Package Weight||1.08 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.6 x 3.75 x 3.25″|