Ubiquiti AM-5G19-120 airMAX Dubai
The AM-5G19-120 AirMAX 5 GHz 2×2 MIMO Sector Antenna Dubai from Ubiquiti Networks provides networking flexibility and convenience by letting you create a customized base station with an optional RocketM radio. This antenna operates under the 5 GHz frequency and offers a gain of 19 dBi. It delivers 2×2 MIMO performance and supports airMAX technology, which uses Time Division Multiple Access protocols to send and receive data at pre-designated time slots. Included along with the antenna are a pole mount, RocketM bracket, and weatherproof RF jumpers to make your base station building experience easier.
Ubiquiti AM-5G19-120 airMAX Dubai Features:
- Flexibility – To support your specific application, the airMAX Sector Antenna is available in 5 GHz
- High Performance – Highly resistant to noise interference, the airMAX Sector Antenna provides superior gain and beam performance for high-capacity, multipoint networks.
- Durable Construction – Each airMAX Sector Antenna is designed with a robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
- Plug and Play Integration – Every airMAX Sector Antenna has a built-in Rocket mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the Rocket securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of Rocket radio and airMAX Sector Antenna for your application.
- Pair the Rocket radio with the airMAX Sector Antenna to create a powerful base station. This versatile combination gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience
Ubiquiti Networks AM-5G19-120 Specs
|Frequency Range||5.15 to 5.85 GHz|
|Gain||18.6 to 19.1 dBi|
|Hpol Beamwidth||123° (6 dB)|
|Vpol Beamwidth||123° (6 dB)|
|VSWR (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio)||1.5:1|
|Wind Survivability||125 mph|
|Wind Loading||20 lbf @ 100 mph|
|Cross-pol Isolation||28 dB Min|
|ETSI Specification||EN 302 326 DN2|
|Dimensions||27.55 x 5.31 x 2.87″ (700 x 135 x 73 mm)|
|Weight||13 lb (5.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||9.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||35.3 x 7.9 x 6.4″|