Poly Voyager 5200 Office 2-Way Base Microsoft Teams USB-C Dubai
Experience crystal clear audio with the lightweight Voyager 5200 Office 2-Way Base Microsoft Teams USB-C over-the-ear wearing style for a customized fit. Includes your choice of multiple ear tips for a customized fit. The Voyager 5200 Office 2-Way Base Microsoft Teams USB-C is built sturdily enough to handle everyday use while the technology itself incorporates some of the latest features for headsets. Out of the box, you’ll be able to connect with 98% of corded desk phones for hands-free wireless freedom up to 300 feet away from your desk. If a business requires you out of the office, you can take the Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, Microsoft Teams, USB-C with you on the go for mobile calls. Up to 6 hours of battery on a single charge will last most of your workday. Place the headset in the charging base at lunch or on break and you’ll have easily over a full day of charge. Office work is more pleasant with the Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base’s noise-canceling microphone so users and customers on the other end can carry on a pleasant conversation without excess background noise.
The Voyager 5200 Office, 2-Way Base, Microsoft Teams, USB-C is a wireless headset that utilizes Bluetooth 4.1 technology for making hands-free calls. The Polycom Voyager 5200 uses both noise-canceling and WindSmart technology to eliminate disruptive background noise, so voices sound clear whether you’re indoors or outside. The Polycom Voyager 5200 headset also supports voice commands using services like Siri and Google Now, and it offers caller announcements so you know who’s calling without having to look at your phone. The Poly Plantronics Voyager 5200 has an IP rating of IPX4, which means it’s protected against splashes, sweat, and moisture. To ensure that anyone can wear it, the Poly Voyager 5200 comes with three different sizes of eartips.
Poly Voyager 5200 Office 2-Way Base Microsoft Teams USB-C Features.
Adaptive Microphones: Work together to reduce disruptive background noise
Smart Sensors: Automatically detects whether or not it’s being worn, directing call audio where you expect to hear it
Dynamic Mute Alert: Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you if you’re talking when you have the microphone muted
Sweatproof Nano-Coating: Protects against sweat and water splashes (IPX4)
Windsmart Technology: Detects wind direction and responds accordingly
- Comfortable design
- Caller ID and voice answer
- Dedicated voice control
- Extended range
- Dynamic mute alert
Poly Voyager 5200 Office 2-Way Base Microsoft Teams USB-C Specifications.
- Talk/standby time: Up to seven hr/nine-day*
- Noise-canceling: Four-mic active digital signal processing (DSP) and Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer, acoustic echo cancellation, and sidetone detection
- WindSmart technology: Delivers six layers of protection against wind noise from a combination of aerodynamic design elements and an adaptive, proprietary algorithm
- Multipoint technology: Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Streams audio: Stream music, driving directions, podcasts, and more with Bluetooth Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Bluetooth v4.1: Profiles: Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Moisture protection: Sweatproof nano-coating by P2i for sweat and moisture protection
- Voice alerts: Enhanced voice alerts announce talk-time, mute, connection status, and more
- Charge connector: Micro USB connection
- Charge time (maximum): 90 min for a full charge
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
- Headset battery meter: On-screen for iPhone, the status bar for iPhone and Android™ enabled by Plantronics Hub app
- Range: Up to 98 ft/30 m
- Weight: 20 g/0.71 oz
- Operating + storage temp: 32°F–104°F/0–40°C