Polycom SHR 2083-01 Aviation Headset Dubai
Polycom SHR 2083-01 Dubai is a ruggedized headset from Poly. Poly SHR 2083-01 Dubaifeatures a binaural Headphone with Ear cup form factor and a boom microphone. The Polycom SHR 2083-01 microphone reduces transmitted background noise by 20 dB. The high-quality gooseneck boom allows the microphone to easily be positioned in front of the mouth. The distance between the front and rear ports reduces the sensitivity at 1 kHz to far-field noise by 15 dB compared to the close-talking response. Compared to the on-axis voice, the bi-directional response reduces 90-degree incident noise by 20 dB more and random noise by 5 dB more. The bandpass is limited to 5 kHz and it acoustically filters the higher frequencies which are unwanted on most communication systems. The Polycom SHR 2083-01 Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of the Ruggedized Headsets is 22 dB. The level of noise entering the user’s ear when the headset is worn as directed is approximated by the difference between the A-weighted environmental noise and the Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of the headset. For example: If the environmental noise level as measured at the ear is 92 dBA, and the NRR of the headset is 22 dB, then the resulting level of noise entering the ear is approximately 70 dBA. The headset must be properly worn to attenuate noise effectively.
Polycom SHR 2083-01Features
- This model equipped with noise-canceling electret microphones that provide a 20 dB (90%) reduction in transmitted background noise. They feature adjustable microphone booms and headbands.
- Earcups on circumaural models provide a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 dB.
- Headsets are fitted with various types of Quick Disconnects (QD) which allow the user to easily detach the headset from the interface cable.
- Model SHR 2376 can be worn with helmets or other headgear.
- The cables feature robust polyurethane (PU) jacketing material. They are resistant to UV, oil, and solvents. They remain flexible over a wide range of temperature extremes.
- Heavy-duty footswitches, waterproof PTT’s and custom headsets available upon request.