Polycom Explorer 50 Wireless Bluetooth headset Dubai
The Polycom Explorer 50 is a wireless Bluetooth headset that you can pair and use with two mobile phones at the same time. Despite its small and subtle design the Plantronics Explorer 50 uses some of the most up to date Bluetooth and Multipoint technology, making it one of the most feature-heavy products in its field. Polycom Explorer 50 Bluetooth headset simply loops over your ear discreetly. The controls of the headset are simple and include: on/off, volume, answer/end call, and the last number redial. Additionally, you can make use of the voice-activated dialing feature for a completely hands-free experience. The single noise reduction microphone uses DSP technology to limit background noise, ensuring clear communications in any environment.
Unlike other headsets of its kind, with the Poly Plantronics Explorer 50, you can connect to and answer calls from two separate smartphones. As well as this you can stream things like music and GPS directions from your phone, via Bluetooth and integrated A2DP, straight to your headset. Polycom Explorer 50 Bluetooth headset will automatically alert you when your battery is running low, as well as telling you if you are connected to your phone or if you have turned your headset on or off. A massive battery guarantees a talk time of up to eleven hours. The headset is charged quickly and easily, via a micro USB cable in about two hours. Once fully charged your Poly Explorer 50 will have a standby time of around twelve days.
Polycom Explorer 50 Features.
- Bluetooth: v3.0
- Microphone: Single-mic DSP (digital signal processing)
- Connection: Micro USB
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Talk time: 11 hours
- Standby time: 12 days
- Weight: 10g
- Operating and storage temperature: 0 – 40ªC
- A2DP streaming
- Multipoint technology
Polycom Explorer 50 Specifications.
- Talk time: Up to 11 hours
- Standby time: Up to 12 days
- DeepSleep standby time: Up to 3 months
- Weight:10 grams
- Noise reduction: Single-mic Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Multipoint technology: Pair and maintain connections with two phones and answer calls from either phone
- Headset controls: Power on/off, volume, call answer/end, the last number redial and voice-activated dialing
- Status alerts: Whispered alerts for power on/off, phone connected, battery low, recharge battery, volume minimum/maximum
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP for music and audio streaming, Hands-Free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.1
- Charge connector: Micro USB (120 minutes for full charge)
- Battery type: Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer