Logitech Sync Dubai
Logitech Sync Dubai is a remote monitoring and device management tool that makes it easy to support large-scale video deployments from a simple browser-based interface. Sync provides the ability to view the functional status of every connected device within the organization from a web browser, simplifying tasks like firmware updates, feature enablement and troubleshooting while minimizing support visits to individual locations. With Sync it’s simple to update video devices in hundreds (or thousands) of rooms anywhere in the world, and as fast as updating a single device in person.
- Modern Device Management
- Logitech Sync Dubai makes it easy to support large-scale video deployments while minimizing site visits and trouble tickets—all from a simple browser-based interface. A fresh approach to remote monitoring and device management simplifies tasks like firmware updates and feature enablement, while an API and forward-looking architecture establish a robust foundation for new insights and integrations.
- Room Status In Real Time
- Don’t wait for a panicked phone call or trouble ticket to surface problems like an offline room or disconnected device. Logitech Sync Dubai automatically highlights issues that need your attention in real time and offers in-depth diagnostic info so you can resolve problems before they impact a meeting.
- Let Sync Make The Site Visits
- Thanks to a modern design that supports both on-demand and scheduled updates, Logitech Sync Dubai helps you deploy product upgrades and bug fixes to all of your rooms. Simply select your devices, choose an action, and let Sync make it happen.
- Knowledge is Power
- Sync has the power to collect data on how people use video meeting rooms and devices. Sync insights allow the system to report this data, which helps IT optimize the deployment and utilization of the organization’s video collaboration devices. Logitech Sync Dubai alerts or email notifications, through a ServiceNow integration, proactively informs IT administrators about any issues with those assets so they can act quickly to resolve them and minimize downtime. All these premium functions are currently available in Sync as a free trial; however, they are an integral part of our new Logitech Select service plan. Stay tuned for future announcements related to Sync insights and alerts which are coming soon.