Avaya B199 Conference Phone Dubai
The Avaya IX™ Conference Phone B199 offers limitless freedom to the participants as they can wander around the room, interact, and scribble on the whiteboard without fear of losing sound or compromising its quality. Avaya’s OmniSound® is cutting edge technology built to sense meeting participants thereby allowing them the freedom to roam freely in the conference room without experiencing audio impairment.
Avaya B199 Features.
The OmniSound® audio technology is engineered to offer users unrivaled clarity in sound transmission during meetings, ensuring that no team member misses parts of the conversation. The Full Duplex module transmits and receives audio simultaneously, minimizing sound clipping. The 360° surround sound delivered through powerful speakers offer optimum audio pick-up and broadcasting. The algorithm also has Noise Suppression filters to block static background noise, as well as an equalizer that allows users to adjust pitch to their preferred levels.
The Avaya IX™ Conference Phone B199 boasts having been awarded the coveted Red Dot Award courtesy of its design. Delivering unmatched flexibility for all conferencing audio needs, the amazing interface has an allowance for daisy-chaining up to 3 extra devices; breakthrough technology for simplistic auto-provisioning and device management.
A Unique Package of Awesomeness
You can easily extend the coverage of the Avaya B199 through available add-on smart microphones. It also comes with OmniSound® audio, beamforming technology, as well as support digital. MEMS microphones on conference speakerphones. There is further enhancement of the Full Duplex, Echo Cancellation, and Noise Suppression technologies. With Beamforming technology, conference room speakers sound like they are beside the conference phone, which not only gives conversations a natural but also makes participants sound more audible. The Avaya IX™ Conference Phone B199 also offers limitless freedom to the participants as they can wander around the room, interact, and scribble on the whiteboard without fear of losing sound or compromising its quality. Each Avaya B199 brings together three digital microphones with the effectiveness to cover a meeting of up to 20 participants. That users can add 2 extra Avaya Smart Microphones pushes the microphone expandability range to an impressive 750 Square Feet (70 m2). When dealing with larger conference rooms spanning 970 Square Feet (90 m2), the device can be connected as three Avaya B199 units to create a daisy-chain. In such dispensations, one device serves as the master, with the other two being extra speakers and microphones.
Avaya® Conference Assistant App
The Avaya® Conference Assistant App was created to provide users with an easy way of managing the conference phone. Now, the power to control this device is at your fingertips with the help of your smartphone or tablet. It not only eliminates the need to reach over physically to the phone but also ensures that scheduled conference calls are joined easily with one touch. Your smartphone or tablet, therefore, becomes an extension of your conference phone.
thereby allowing them freedom to roam freely in the conference room without experiencing audio impairment.
Avaya B199 Specifications.
Dimensions: 326x370x75mm (WxLxH), 12.8”x14.6”x3” (WxLxH)
Weight: 1.4 kg, 3.1 lbs
Anti-theft Protection: Kensington® security slot
- PoE: IEEE 802.3af/at (Class 4)
- Adapter: Optional PoE Injector accessory available
- Display: 4.3”, 480×800, capacitive touch screen
- Buttons: two volume touch buttons, three mute touch buttons
- Status Indication: Dual color LED (green/red) for off-hook, mute, hold status
- Mobile App: Avaya® Conference Assistant. Free download from Apple AppStore and Google Play
- Menu Languages: Conference phone User Interface in: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Dutch, and Danish.
- Input: a – z, A- Z, 0-9.
- Web UI: English
- Avaya® Conference Assistant App: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Turkish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish,Dutch, and Danish.
- Call Features: Conference/Split/Hold/Private, Call Waiting, Local Five-way Conferencing, Calling Line ID
- Ethernet: 1 x Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps, PoE IEEE 802.3af/at with 802.3 at recommended (optional power adapter available)
- USB: 1 x USB 3.0 host Type-A, 1 x USB 3.0 device Micro-B
- Bluetooth®: Bluetooth LE and NFC supported. (Future support for HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP)
- Expansion: 2 x audio expansion ports (RJ11)
- Protocol: SIP 2.0 (RFC 3261 and associated RFCs). Note: NOT Avaya Aura SIP-AST
- Signaling: UDP, TCP, TLS, and SIPS
- Media Protocol: RTP, SRTP
- Network Addressing: DHCP and static IP NAT
- NAT Traversal: STUN, ICE and TURN
- Security: 802.1x authentication with EAP-TLS
- Quality of Service: DiffServ, VLAN (IEEE 802.1p/Q)
- DTMF Tone Generation: RFC 4733/2833, SIP INFO, In-band.
- Time Server: NTP, SNTP (RFC 4330)
- Additional Features: PCAP-log, unique hostname, LLDP
Configuration and Provisioning:
- Configuration: Via integrated web server, HTTP or HTTPS
- Device Management: To be updated
- Device Enrolment Service: Future update
- Admin Login: Separate user and administrator login for secure configuration
- Speaker: Frequency 80–14000 Hz, volume 95 dB SPL 0.5m
- Microphones: 3 digital MEMS microphones, pick-up range 6m/20ft
- Technology: OmniSound®, full-duplex speech, beamforming microphones, noise cancellation, echo cancellation, comfort noise generation.
- Codecs: G.711, G.722, G.729, Opus, iLBC
Product Documentation: Quick guide and user guide in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Italian. Installation and administration guide in English.
- Avaya IX™ Conference Phone B199
- Ethernet Cable 2m (6.5 feet) CAT 5E
- Quick reference guide
- Important notice document