Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone
The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Dubai is a tabletop SIP conferencing phone that offers superior voice quality for small and midsize conferencing rooms. The stylishly designed Avaya B179 Dubai Phone is packed with intelligent functions to make teleconferences more effective. For instance, you can record and store your conferences on a SD memory card. The conference guide makes it possible to call pre-programmed groups with a few simple pushes of a key. Contacts can easily be imported and exported through the web-interface.
The Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Dubai was designed with the board room and the big conference room in mind, supporting groups of 10 or more. With lots of good features such as LDAP connectivity and 1000 entry Phone book, the Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Dubai is sure to please.
With the private user profile function you can create your own phone book. The Avaya B179 Dubai SIP Phone is also perfect for superior conferences as it is possible to connect expansion microphones, an external wireless headset and a PA system to the phone.
With the Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Dubai your company will have a top-quality conference phone that combines all the advantages of IP telephony with advanced new functions. The Avaya B179 Dubai can be connected either to your IP PBX system or direct to a VoIP service provider. The phone by Avaya is based on SIP and is compatible with most of the SIP platforms available on the market. In order to simplify connection, the Avaya B179 Dubai Phone also supports Power over Ethernet.
Avaya B179 SIP Conference Phone Features:
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP-based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web-based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio – Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by optional PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)