Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone
The Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone Dubai delivers average users with developed communications abilities. The 9611G IP deskphone Dubai is an 8-line intermediate telephone preferably suited for Daily users who consider their phone to be one of many valuable communication tools and who trust on common functions like directory and speed dial to improve output and communications. Allowing digital customers to change easily to the best of IP phone technology, the Avaya 9611G Dubai provides intelligent communications with a legacy look and feel, graphical color display, HD audio quality with full duplex speaker, and a wideband handset.
This line of powerful deskphones by Avaya Dubai offers excellent audio quality, low power requests, customizability and performance. The phones feature context-sensitive graphical interfaces and big color touchscreens, which provide increased call control while simplifying the legacy telephone experience. Avaya 9600 series Dubai IP deskphones help increase efficiency while increasing worker satisfaction – turning a business phone system into a cheap advantage. The Avaya 9600 series Dubai works with the Avaya Aura and IP office platforms, and can be used from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices.
Part of the 9600 series IP deskphones, the Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone Dubai pulls your enterprise IP network to provide stylish communications from headquarters or remote locations. Combined with Avaya Aura, the 9611G’s Dubai evolutionary approach optimizes communications over a flexible architecture that leverages current investments and accommodates changing business requirements.
Avaya 9611G IP Deskphone Features:
- 8 x 2.1 inch color display
- 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 softkeys, 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Wideband audio
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone and built-in headset interface
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Built-in two port Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports up to three Avaya BM12 button modules\Compatible with IP Office 8.0 (42) or higher
- Also compatible with IP Office 7.0.36 or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- 323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- The Avaya 9611G can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately; see drop down option above)