Yealink SIP-VP59 Smart Video Phone Dubai, UAE
The core purpose of the VP59 is to take your video experience to a fantastic level as it boasts of an advanced HD front camera, with a 1080p resolution. Also, the solution’s support for the H.264 High profile ensures an amazing and smooth high-quality video.
VP59 is the gadget of the business world, designed with collaboration features for business users, which helps to enhance productivity in the workplace. It is integrated with a backlit display, and high resolution and LED indicators that allows for best viewing and navigation experience.
With VP59 you can also Five-way audio/video mixed conferencing calls. This phone provides a user-friendly viewing angle with its adjustable screen. The USB port can be used for a USB headset, recording on Flash drive, or connect three Yealink EXP50 reception expansion modules. Yealink Optima HD Voice technology ensures crystal clear voice communication. The Acoustic Shield technology removes noises, and background distractions. Users with hearing issues can enjoy the latest Hearing Aid Compatible handset.
The Yealink VP59 touch screen video phone is fantastic for professionals and managers in areas across Health care, Hospitality, and Education. The 8″ color touch screen comes with an easy-to-use the menu, for simple navigation, easy to customize 3rd party programs for industries that want new and ever-changing applications. The 3-way [email protected] HD video call, wideband HD voice, a complete duplex speaker, an HD phone together with a wired/wireless headset help you conduct your organization calls in any manner you have to link up.
The VP59 IP Phone feature HDMI Video output port and you can display your video calls on your Large LED TV. It can function with Yealink VC Desktop together to share content from your laptop. In other words, The VP59 Videophone can be your small meeting room video conferencing endpoint. You can also enhance the Microphone pickup with Yealing wireless Microphone CPW90. Your call security is ensured with SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL). The Yealink VP59 is compatible with a wide range of Video Conferencing systems and IP PBX Systems.
Yealink VP59 Smart Video IP Phone Features:
- Wireless Connection
- VP59 possesses a dual-mode(Wi-Fi/AP) and dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) wireless connection, which allows users to connect to the office network quickly. It also supports Power over Ethernet as users can deal with one cable to carry power and data to the device, thereby keeping the table clean and less cluttered.
- Rich Telephony Features
- The Yealink VP59 has 27 DSS keys, directory support, Dual Gigabit network ports, and PoE capacity. This video IP Phone from Yealink has enterprise-grade, web-based, intuitive configuration techniques making it easy for these IT managers to deploy, provision, and keep several VP59’s inside a large Organisation.
- Security and interoperability
- To tighten up security, The Yealink VP59 heightened digital security by using SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL), which drastically enhances data protection. Not only that, this device is flexible, being at the forefront of video conferencing systems in the market.
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- Another unique feature of VP59 is its feature that shields against an external sound wave. It features Yealink Acoustic Shield technology that eliminates noise for distraction-free clarity. When this technology is enabled, it blocks out the speaker, allows the other end user to hear you clearly without interference.
- Wireless Connectivity
- The VP59 IP Phone inbuilt Bluetooth feature contact sync with mobile phones and Bluetooth headset connectivity. Moreover, VP59 IP Phone Can support multiple DECT handsets, via DECT technology. This Phone also features a phone book with 1000 entries.
Yealink VP59 Quick Specifications
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- 8-inch Colour Touch Screen
- HDMI Port for TV Connection
- [email protected] full HD video
- Inbuilt 2MP Camera
- Runs Android 7.1
- [email protected] HD video call
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Built-in dual band wifi
- USB 2.0 port for a USB headset, media and storage applications
- Up to 3-party video conferencing
- Up to 5-party video/audio mixed conferencing
- PoE support
- Content Sharing (via Yealink VCD)
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Acoustic Shield
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset