Yealink SIP-T40G IP Phone Dubai
Yealink SIP-T40G Dubai is a feature-rich SIP phone that enhances daily interoperability and unifys communications for busy managers. Designed with a revolutionary new appearance, it supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease-of-use in mind. The Yealink SIP-T40G is also built with the Gigabit Ethernet for rapidly facilitating call handling, and its programmable keys help boast extensive productivity-enhancing features, like BLF, SCA, call transfer, etc. Meanwhile, equipped with the feature of Power over Ethernet (PoE), superb high definition (HD) sound quality, and rich visual experience, the Yealink SIP-T40G IP Phone maximizes your personal productivity in a superior way.
The Yealink SIP-T40G Ip Phone Dubai is a feature-rich SIP phone for enhancing daily business processes and operations. With a revolutionary new design that supports flexible and secure provisioning (the phone utilizes industry-standard encryption protocols for users to provision and perform software upgrades both in-house and remotely), this advanced IP phone is intuitively designed with ease of use in mind. With programmable keys, the Yealink SIP-T40G boasts extensive productivity-enhancing features such as Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, superb high definition (HD) sound quality, and rich visual experience. The Yealink SIP-T40G 3 Line VoIP Phone offers Yealink Optima HD Voice, PoE, and simple, secure provisioning options. The affordable Yealink SIP-T40G comes equipped with enhanced call management including busy lamp field (BLF) keys, 3-way calling, and three pages of 6 configurable buttons on the backlit display. The Yealink SIP-T40G has been certified to work with a range of software providers such as 3CX, Asterisk, and BroadSoft Broadworks.
Yealink SIP-T40G Features.
Revolutionary New Design
- Yealink’s SIP Phones continue to evolve alongside the company. From the initial strategizing phase to the development stages, the robust T4 Series, including the Yealink SIP-T40G, ensures an optimum user experience even in the smallest of details, such as the solution’s new paper label-free design, simple-to-use foot stand, non-slip rubber feet, and ergonomic recessed buttons.
- HD Audio
- Yealink’s Optima HD Voice refers to the combination of software and hardware design as well as the implementation of wideband technology and advanced acoustic elements, such as duplex, echo cancellation, and adaptive jitter buffer, in order to maximize the product’s acoustic performance. All of these create an amazing unparalleled face-to-face, live experience.
- Enhanced Call Management
- The Yealink SIP-T40G supports vast productivity-enhancing features, such as SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, three-way conference, etc. Furthermore, this SIP phone supports for the Yealink YHS32/YHS33 headset as well as Yealink EHS36 Wireless Headset Adapter, enabling users to control his or her phone through wireless headset directly.
- Efficient Installation and Provisioning
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af (PoE) allows for easy deployment with centralized powering and backup. The Yealink SIP-T40G supports FTP, TFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols for file provisioning and is configured by default to use Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP). Additionally, the phone supports AES encrypted XML configuration files.
Secure Transport and Interoperability
The Yealink SIP-T40G uses SIP over Transport Layer Security (TLS/SSL) in order to arm service providers with the latest technology for enhanced network security. The entire Yealink SIP-T40G phone is certified with 3CX and BroadSoft Broadworks, being excellently compatible with leading soft switch suppliers to ensure the most seamless deployment and installation.