Poly Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai
The Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai Bluetooth headset helps you stay focused on life instead of your phone, delivering GSMA-certified HD Voice clarity to your calls and interactions with Siri, Google Now, and Cortana. DeepSleep power-saving hibernation mode keeps your headset charged, and the included USB charging strap keeps your headset with you and within reach when looped to a key ring, bag, or belt loop.
Make HD-quality calls hands-free with the Poly Explorer500 Bluetooth Headset in Grey Strata. Operating on Bluetooth 4.1, you can connect the Poly Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai to two devices simultaneously, and take calls from either device. It is capable of giving you voice control over a number of digital assistants, including Siri, Google Now, and Cortana. For convenience, the included USB charging cable features a magnet closure, allowing you to loop and attach the Polycom Explorer 500 to your bag.
- Free your hands from your smartphone
Control your phone or phablet while you juggle life with both hands using the Poly Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai. Toss those tangled earbuds and go wireless, using voice commands to ask Siri for advice, request reminders from Cortana, or hear directions from Google.
- Sound your best in a noisy world
Poly Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai provides the full GSMA-certified HD Voice experience on wideband-enabled phones and networks. Be heard clearly with HD Voice and our signature noise and wind canceling technologies.
- Hear a familiar language
Choose English, Spanish, or French as the language you’ll hear whispering important status notifications. Hear when it’s time to recharge, reconnect a lost connection, and more.
- Keep conversations within reach
Connect the Poly Explorer500 Grey Strata Dubai to the USB charging strap and loop it around your bag or key ring to keep your headset within easy reach. No need to hunt for a charging cable now that the strap is nearby.
- Talk time: Up to 7 hours
- Standby time: Up to 12 days
- DeepSleep standby time: Up to 6 months
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Noise Reduction: Dual microphones with noise-canceling DSP and GSMA-certified HD Voice
- Multipoint Technology: Pair and maintain connections with two phones and answer calls from either phone
- Headset controls: Power on/off, volume up/down, call answer/end, last number redial and activate voice-controlled smartphone assistant. If supported by phone and phone provider
- Status alerts: Whispered alerts in either English, Spanish, or French for power on/off, phone connected, battery low, recharge battery, volume minimum/maximum
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v4.1 with A2DP for music and audio streaming, Hands-Free Profile (HFP) 1.6 and Headset Profile (HSP) 1.1
- Charge connector: Micro USB (120 minutes for full charge)
- Battery type: Rechargeable non-replaceable lithium ion polymer
- Explorer500 Headset
- Magnetic USB Strap
- Ear loop