Poly EncorePro545 USB Dubai
The Poly EncorePro545 USB Dubai is a Convertible Monaural Headset which has been specifically designed for use in customer service centers and offices. It guarantees you maximum comfort, minimizing ear strain even when used over long periods of time. It is equipped with a noise-canceling microphone that ensures you enjoy crystal clear calls with no distractions. What’s more, the Plantronics EncorePro 545 Convertible Monaural in Dubai has fine-tuned the acoustic perspective of every call for a more natural-sounding conversation with adjustable sidetone.
The EncorePro EP545 USB smart digital headset lets your employees take calls from home or office, regardless of how they connect to a PC. They’re the first call center digital headsets to connect you to everything. Hybrid working has never been easier. They even adjust audio performance to your specific headset, giving you ideal call quality, every time. The controls are a breeze, including a single hold button for audio and video. Designed to preserve your hearing and built to take years of punishment, these headsets make true flexibility your new reality.
Poly EncorePro 545 Convertible Monaural Features
- Hi-fi stereo for media playback (USB only)
- Adjustable sidetone (USB only)
- Aircraft-grade aluminum joints for enhanced durability
- Quick Disconnect (QD) tested to over 30,000 cycles
- Inline call control for easy volume adjustment and muting (USB only)
- The EncorePro EP545 makes it radically easier to keep both new and legacy equipment in the mix. These USB models come with full USB-A and USB-C access right on the cable.
- Wide Compatibility: All Poly USB contact center solutions are compatible with the most popular voice platforms – we just work. Poly solutions provide excellent audio quality for you and your customer – no matter your platform of choice.
- The Poly EncorePro545 USB Dubai headset has clearly-displayed buttons on your headset inline control to hold or answer calls – and they’re recessed, so you don’t risk accidentally activating them. Also offers a useful single audio/video hold button.
Poly EncorePro 545 Convertible Monaural Specifications
- CONNECTS TO : PC via DA90 Audio processor
- IDEAL FOR : Telephone intensive users, including formal customer care centers and customer service organizations who want to track headset inventory
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE : Wideband audio (up to 6,800 Hz), noise-canceling microphone
- HEARING PROTECTION : SoundGuard technology,
- Audio Characteristics
- Bandwidth: 150 HZ to 6800 Hz
- Maximum acoustic output: <102 dB (with G616 option enables)
- Weight and Dimension
- Weight: 32 g (over the head), 22 g (over the ear), 24 g (behind the neck)
- Cable Length: 85.8 in
- Inline module: 2.95in x .98in x .39in
- Axes of adjustment: 6
- Microphone boom rotation: 290′