Logitech H151 STEREO HEADSET
Logitech H151 Essential stereo headset works on all operating systems and platforms via the standard 3.5mm audio jack connection. Just plug your headset into the 3.5mm port on your computer, tablet or smartphone and it’s ready to go. In-line controls let you control volume or mute calls without disruption. A convenient noise-canceling microphone reduces background noise.
KEY FEATURES :
Full stereo sound for crisp, clear voice and video calls, music, games and more. An essential stereo headset for either personal use or the office.
Boom can rotate 180° to be worn on the left or right. Flexible mic can be positioned for better voice capture and background noise reduction. Boom can be tucked out of the way when you’re not using it.
Convenient in-line controls on the headset cord let you adjust the volume or mute calls without disruption.
Sturdy yet lightweight stereo headset has a broad range of adjustment. Ultra-soft foam ear cushions provide hours of comfort.
3.5MM AUDIO JACK CONNECTION
Simply plug the 3.5mm audio jack into your computer, smartphone or tablet and you’re ready to talk.
- Input Impedance: 22 Ohms
- Sensitivity (headphone): 122 dB +/-3 dB
- Sensitivity (microphone): -44 dBV/Pa +/- 2.5 dB
- Frequency response (Headset): 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (Microphone): 100 Hz – 6.50 kHz
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Works with common calling applications across almost all platforms and operating systems.
- Analog connection with 3.5 mm audio in and audio out jacks
What’s in the Box :
- User documentation