HP ZBook FireFly 14 G7 (8VK83AV) Laptop Dubai
The Hp ZBook FireFly 14 G7 (8VK83AV) Laptop Dubai is designed to deliver maximum mobility and portability for people whose nature of work entails moving around a lot. Be it in the office or in the field, the Hp ZBook FireFly 14 G7 (8VK83AV) Laptop delivers excellent performance. Its ultra-clear display screen gives you an enhanced visual clarity as well as quick access to details. Starting at just 3.1 lbs our most mobile ZBook is made to move. With 3X faster Wi-Fi, gigabit-class 4G LTE and better battery life, you’re equipped for days offsite. And HP SureView privacy screen guards private information against prying eyes. Say goodbye to slowdowns. Power through projects and heavy workloads with the latest Intel Core processors and NVIDIA Quadro graphics, certified for pro apps. Open large files and run apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity.
HP ZBook Firefly 14 G7 Features:
- Manage It On the Move
- Starting at just 3.1 pounds, HP’s most mobile ZBook is made to move. With 3X faster Wi-Fi and better battery life of up to 14 hours, you’re equipped for days offsite. And HP’s SureView privacy screen guards private information against prying eyes.
- Pro-Level Performance, To Go
- Say goodbye to slowdowns. Power through projects and heavy workloads with a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7-10510U Quad-Core processor and dedicated NVIDIA Quadro P520 graphics, certified for pro apps. Open large files and run apps simultaneously for speedy multitasking and productivity.
- Upgrade To a Modern Viewing Experience
- Enjoy beautiful visuals even indirect light with a bright 1000 nit Full HD Sure View display. All this in a modern, slim-bezel design that maximizes your viewing area.
- HP Thunderbolt Dock
- Plug into greater connectivity at your desktop with the HP Thunderbolt Dock for lightning-fast Thunderbolt™ 3 transfers and the flexibility to run up to two external 4K displays.
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift
- Additional Windows 10 Pro Features
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
HP ZBook FireFly 14 G7 (8VK83AV) – Quick Specifications
|Model||ZBOOK FIREFLY 14 G7|
|OS||WINDOWS 10 PROFESSIONAL|