Grandstream GXW4008 Dubai VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4008 Dubai VoIP Gateway is an 8 FXS port gateway that allows analog phones, fax machines and traditional analog PBX systems to attach to a VoIP system or provider. The Granstream GXW4008 Dubai features 2 10/100 ports for network with a combined router for connecting to the network and an RJ11 line for PSTN failover. It also has an RS232 serial port for administration.
The Grandstream GXW4008 Dubai VoIP Gateway also supports 2 SIP Account profiles, T.38 fax, flexible dialing plans, caller ID for various regions, security protection and broad voice codecs.
The Grandstream GXW4008 Dubai FXS gateway is a perfect solution for businesses looking to attach one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VOIP phone system or provider. Each SIP Account supports 2 profiles and this FXS Gateway supports T.38 fax along with G.711, G.723, G.726, G.729 and iLBC codecs.
The Grandstream GXW400x Dubai FXS gateway series allows small and medium businesses to create combined IP and PSTN telephony systems that professionally manage communication costs. These analog FXS gateways feature 4 or 8 FXS ports for analog telephones, two-10/100 Mbps ports for connection to an IP network. The Grandstream GXW400x Dubai VoIP Gateway series also contains a built-in NAT router. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning, excellent voice quality and a PSTN lifeline port allow the Grandstream GXW400x series to be the perfect analog gateway solution for businesses.
Grandstream GXW4008 VoIP Gateway Features:
- 4 or 8 FXS ports with PSTN life line in case of power failure
- 2 10/100 Mbps network ports (switched or routed)
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- Support for T.38 fax
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Failover SIP server feature in case main SIP server goes down
- 8 FXS ports
- Two RJ-45 ports 10/100 Mbps (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- 38 Fax compliant
- 168 Echo Cancellation
- Voice Activation Detection (VAD)
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Supports PSTN/PBX analog telephone sets or analog trunks