Aver VB130 4K Videobar Dubai
The Aver VB130 4K Videobar Dubai, a 4K video bar with intelligent lighting that is designed for small meeting spaces, huddle rooms, and focus rooms, the Aver VB130 Dubai is engineered to provide clear imaging and exceptional audio quality for uninterrupted collaboration. Users can upgrade their meeting experience with the Aver VB130’s intelligent built-in lighting for virtual meetings. The Aver VB130’s adjustable five-level fill lighting combined with an automatic light sensor provides the perfect amount of light to illuminate your workspace.
Aver VB130 4K Videobar Features
Razor sharp 4K video
Outstanding color and razor-sharp video up to 4K. Dual fields of view allow you to switch between 90° or 120° FOV for full room coverage of any workspace.
Illuminate your call
Upgrade your meeting experience with our intelligent built-in lighting for virtual meetings. Adjustable 5-level fill lighting combined with an automatic light sensor provide the perfect amount of light to illuminate your workspace
Stay focused with advanced AI
The Aver VB130 Dubai adapts to your meeting dynamics with voice tracking, audio fencing, people counting, and SmartFrame technology. Maintain a perfectly framed image with SmartFrame and never worry about ambient background noise again with audio fencing.
Beamforming technology delivers a rich, resonant sound up to 15 feet to ensure everyone’s voice is heard clearly. Our 5-microphone array with acoustics delivers a clear and professional sound for your meeting space.
Monitor and manage your meeting room devices from one location with our web-based management software via RJ45 LAN connection for a seamless experience. Our easy-to-use and efficient central management tool is specifically designed for use with all AVer USB conference cameras.
Versatile, compact design
The Aver VB130 Dubai has a compact design that can be mounted on top of a 17-inch monitor, on a tripod, or upside down to fit a variety of meeting spaces.
Aver VB130 4K Videobar Specifications
- 4K optics lens, 120° FOV, up to 4X zoom
- Sony 4K sensor: ultra-crystal-clear image in any lighting
- Frame rates: (16:9) 4K, 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 at 60, 30, 15fps
- Adjustable audio fence: freedom to define your meeting area
- Intelligent fill light: automatically adjusts lighting levels to illuminate your virtual meetings*
- SmartFrame: automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- SmartSpeaker: voice triggered people tracking or specific preset areas
- Mirror, flip, AE, white balance: auto/manual override via PTZApp 2
- Minimum focus distance: 60 cm
- People-counting API: enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
- 10 camera presets (through remote control and AVer software)
- Beamforming microphone array: 5 microphones, 4 m pickup range
- Speaker volume up to 96 dB SPL at 1/2 m
- Echo cancellation
- Noise suppression
- Supports expansion microphone
- 12V/2A power adapter
- Mini-B for expansion microphone connection
- USB Type-B 3.1 connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- RJ45 port for Ethernet
- 1 Gen 1, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- UVC 1.1 (USB video), UAC 1.0 (USB audio)
- IR remote control
- WebUI: IP access via Chrome browser (Chrome 76.x or later; Internet Explorer not supported)
- UVC/UVA plug-and-play
- PTZApp 2
- Windows® 7/10
- MacOS X 10.7 or later
- Google Chromebook™ version 29.0.1547.70